A house is not a home without a kitchen that you love!!
A kitchen is a place where you explore your culinary and baking arts. Where you re-create the memories from your childhood or let your imagination run wild with flavor combinations. A place to indulge in your favorite dish or dessert, and where the family comes together most often. Let us help you build a kitchen that inspires and unleashes your creativity. CGH Living specializes in the supply of superior quality kitchens, which come with our 10-year warranty and conform to ISO 9001 (quality), ISO 14001 (environment) and KCMA certifications. At CGH Living we pride ourselves on matching customers with a kitchen style that best utilises their space with our range of cabinetry.
This guarantee applies to residential installations of our Kitchen, Laundry, Vanity cabinets, and Wardrobes.
This warranty covers:
- Cabinet Frames and Carcasses
- Hinges and Drawer Mechanisms
- End Panels and Filler Panels
- Doors and Drawer Fronts
- Legs and Plinths
- Knobs and Handles
The benefits provided by the guarantee are in addition to other rights and remedies available to you as a consumer under Australian Consumer Law. You must save your receipt as proof of purchase to validate the guarantee.
What is guaranteed and for how long?
The guarantee covers any material or factory defects for a period of ten (10) years from the date on the proof of purchase. The guarantee does not cover any damages caused by improper use, force majeure, or wear and tear, misuse, damages related to exposure to water or heat.
What do we do to correct the problem?
CGH will send an authorized representative, who would examine the product and decide if it’s covered under this guarantee. CGH will then, at its choice, either repair the defective product or replace it with the same or a comparable product. Given that CGH products are supplied ready-to-assemble (RTA), CGH will not bear the cost of removal of the defective item or installation of the replacement item. If the item is no longer sold by CGH, CGH will provide an appropriate replacement. CGH will decide at its discretion, what will constitute an appropriate replacement.
General legal rights
Our products come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer law. The benefits under our guarantees are in addition to other rights and remedies under a law in relation to goods.
Established in 2015, CGH Living is a brand name that has won the hearts & confidence of Architects, Developers, Builders and homeowners throughout Australia who have chosen us for their building / renovation requirements. This is not only because of the quality of our products, but also because of our very competitive pricing. we believe that everyone deserves to find their perfect cabinetry at the very best price. You will be buying a superior product that is compliant with the highest international standards.
KCMA Certified (Kitchen Cabinet Manufacturer’s Association) & ISO 9001/14001 Certified
KCMA offers the industry’s primary quality certification programs, the internationally recognized KCMA A161.1 program, and the Environmental Stewardship Program (ESP).
ISO 9001 certification provides customer-focused quality management at all levels of production and ISO 14001 certification minimizes the impact on the environment and addresses environmental compliance.
All Cabinets and selected doors are manufactured from Moisture Resistant Material
High Moisture Resistant (HMR) board, providing maximum resistance to moisture. Easy to clean, prevents delaminating of surfaces
Hinges are clip on/clip off, 110 Degree, 6 way adjustable, and Soft Close
- Easy to remove doors for cleaning or adjusting
- Hinge alignment is just two turns of a screwdriver (No need for a tradesman).
- Soft-close hinges, made by DTC and Blum, offer better access and accurate door adjust
Soft Close doors and drawers as standard
- No more slamming doors and drawers.
- Everything shuts smoothly and silently.
- Soft-close helps extend the life of your kitchen and minimizes the need for maintenance by placing less stress on the hinges.
- Prevents fingers from being slammed in doors due to the doors and drawers closing softly.
- Full extension drawers also allow better access to contents.
- Double metal sides and back and Ball Bearing runners allow automatic self-cleaning and ensures tracks are maintenance free for the life of the product.
1.3mm ABS edging
Provides a tough impact resistant surface that will not chip or delaminate, unlike the old melamine tape.
Wall cabinets with handless looks
A 740mm Door on a 720mm carcass giving you the overhang you need for the handles look.
Pre drilled doors, drawer fronts and carcases and kitchen to 2200mm or 2300mm
Makes for easy assembly and installation and adjustable shelves.
- 720h wall cabinets with 1 adjustable shelf.
- 720h floor cabinets with 1 adjustable shelf.
- 2055h pantry cabinets with 4 adjustable shelves.
- 2155h pantry cabinets with 4 adjustable shelves.
Solid 16mm construction on all cabinets and drawer units
16mm carcases, all with solid backs, provides maximum strength and durability, supports heavier loads and facilitates easier installation. All cabinets and shelves are also fully lined to allow for easier cleaning and maintenance.
All floor cabinets have double vertical rails on top
This provides maximum strength and durability and helps the cabinetry retain its shape.
Delivery & Installation
- DIY friendly step by step guide using easy to understand instructions. You can assemble yourself and save money.
- All you need is basic DIY skills and hand tools along with the ability to read and understand instructions.
- Quick turnaround time, 10-14 days delivery from a local warehouse.
Flexible with your design
Cabinets are designed in sizes to suit kitchens big and small. This flexibility allows for a huge number of options when designing your kitchen layout.
Adjustable commercial grade polymer legs
- Adjustable polymer legs provide stability on an uneven floor.
- Load bearing polymer legs keep moisture away from cabinets.
- 145mm kickboards click on to polymer legs.